Cars Transport prides ourselves with providing you with an affordable quote, without any hidden fees or future rate increases. The price you see is the price you pay. When we calculate your free quote, we are factoring each of the following:
- Your quote is dependent on the size of your vehicle. Larger vehicles occupy more space and, in turn, can cost more to transport.
- The length of the trip can also affect the cost of the transport.
- Difficult areas to navigate such as narrow streets can also affect your quote.
- Subject to peak and off-seasons, the price of transport can depend on the time of the year that you wish to ship your vehicle.
- Your quote includes the price of the fuel that it will take to transport your vehicle.
- Our standard quote includes open transport, but enclosed trailers are available as an upgrade.
- Pick-up and Delivery Dates
- The earlier you schedule your shipment, the more affordable your rate will be. We do offer additional options such as guaranteed pick-up and delivery dates, and even same-day pick up.
- Included within your quote is cargo insurance that covers your vehicle up to 1 million dollars.
7 Questions to Consider Before Shipping Your Automobile
- Do you offer door-to-door auto shipping service, or do I have to drop my vehicle off somewhere?
- Is the auto shipping quote that I received accurate, or are there other hidden fees associated with it?
- Do you offer enclosed auto shipping?
- What kinds of vehicles am I allowed to ship?
- How long does the vehicle shipping process take?
- Will I have to sign a contract at the beginning of the process or at the end?
- Am I responsible for the full amount of money prior to having my vehicle shipped, or is this handled at the end?
For more information, contact Cars Transport at 877-988-8697 or request a quote here.